run by professional actors for 4-14 year olds
Schools Booking Form &
Please complete a Booking Form, click SUBMIT and then scroll down to the Payment Facility to choose the appropriate payment option.
Once you have completed BOTH sections you will receive a confirmation email. If doing online classes you will receive an email with Zoom details shortly before the workshops begin.. If you do not receive the email, please check your Junk Inbox before contacting me.
Term Dates for Autumn 2021
Week Commencing 13th September - Week Commencing 6th December
(see your booking flier for term dates for your school)
Autumn 2021 on site
St Luke's Y3-4 - Mondays 3.10-4.10
TDJS Y3-6 - Wednesdays 3.15-4.15
St Agatha's Y1 - Mondays 11.55-12.25; Y2 - Mondays 12.25-12.55
St Agatha's Y1&2 - Tuesdays 11.55-12.25; Y3-6 12.25-12.55
St Agatha's Y4 - Wednesdays 12.15-12.45; Y5 12.45-1.15
St John's Y1-6 - Thursdays 3.30-4.30
St Matthew's Y1-6 - Fridays 3.20-4.20
Our Lady Immaculate Y1-6 - Fridays 3.10-4.10
Nonsuch Y1-2 - Mondays 12.00-12.30; Y3-6 12.45-1.15
Autumn 2021 online
SASM Y3-6 - Wednesdays 5.30-6.15
Christchurch NM Y3-6 - Fridays 5.30-6.15
Insert Drop down Menu here.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Please check below which class your child will be attending before making payment
ONSITE Lunchtime School Clubs
ONSITE After School Clubs
(see individual school options below)
St Luke's (Y3-4)
St Matthew's (Y1-6)
Our Lady Immaculate (Y1-6)
St John's (Y1-6)
ONLINE After School Clubs
Christchurch New Malden (Y3-6)
Click Here to Add a Title
Please note there is a nominal transaction fee of 50p added to each booking to cover a small proportion of the transaction fees charged to Drama Workshops by PayPal.
We are having some issues with the payment facility. Whilst it is being looked into, please note that if you are paying by card and not PayPal, you will have to change the drop down menu by the Billing address to a UK flag, instead of the USA flag. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Terms and Conditions
Whilst the current social distancing arrangements are in place and we cannot work in schools, Drama Workshops will be providing online video drama clubs after school. The tutors are Camilla Vella and David Hinton, who are partners in Drama Workshops. Both are professional actors with over 50 years’ experience between them and both have up-to-date Enhanced DBS Certificates and a Safe-Guarding Level 2 qualification. For the purposes of these Term & Conditions, Camilla Vella and David Hinton will be referred to as Drama Workshops.
1. These lessons must be delivered using a parent or carer’s device: no school or personal laptops/tablets of the student can be used;
2. ZOOM will be the method of video conferencing Drama Workshops will be using. Therefore the parent/carer should download the App and register the account. When lessons are about to take place the parent/carer must log in and not the pupil;
3. The ZOOM video will be initiated by the parent/carer who will contact Drama Workshops on ZOOM at the agreed time. Drama Workshops will confirm the agreed date and time of the lessons in advance and forward to the parent/carer the Meeting ID and password via email;
4. All participants must wear suitable clothing (as should anyone else in the household whilst the lesson is taking place);
5. The lesson must take place in a suitable room and NOT a bedroom. A quiet room, without any distractions, is preferable;
6. All lessons must be supervised by an adult with parental responsibility for the pupil. Drama Workshops will check that a parent/carer is present at the start of the lesson and the lesson will be terminated if no such adult is seen;
7. Students must not share any files other than music or relevant supporting materials over ZOOM;
8. Students must not share any content with Drama Workshops over social media;
9. All other web browsers and programs on the device must be closed before starting the lesson;
10. Students/Parents/Carers with any safe-guarding concerns should email [email protected] immediately.
The Terms & Conditions outlined above are based on the current government and DFE guidance on video-conferencing for schools.
Further guidance can be found here:
Terms & Conditions for Online Video Conferencing 06052020